Hello, Alkanians! It has been a while since my last post. Today, I am extremely excited because Benjamin, owner of Brothers’ Campfire, nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award. Feel free to visit his site and read the stories. They are awesome. Thanks a lot for the nomination, Ben.
The rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 5 bloggers.
- Give 10 questions for them to answer.
- Let them know they have been nominated.
So here are the questions from Benjamin for me to answer.
“Tell me 5 things about yourself you want me to know,
and 5 things you did not want me to know.”
Okay, I will share about myself in this post, so that you will know more about me.
5 Things About Myself I Want You to Know
I Love Playing Game
I spend quite a lot of my spare time playing games. The games that I played usually are Arcade and Castle Defense games. I used to play with my Android phone. It feels good to play games as it relaxes me and makes me feels better. Also, I have my own Youtube Channel for my gaming activity. I posted regularly, but sometimes I can’t post the video when my hands are full of projects.
I Am a Daddy
Honestly, I got married in 2017 and have a 20 months old son. I completely understand my responsibilities. My responsibility as a husband and a father is I need to take care of my own family. Ensure that they are comfortable with me as their leader in the family.
I Am a Freelance
I currently work as an IT Support in a rural bank during the day. However, during the night, I used my time working remotely with some of my clients from the US. That is because the difference in our time is 12 hours. That is why this is perfect for me, so I can fully use my time to be productive.
I Love Eating Catfish
Have you ever eaten a fried catfish before? In Indonesia, there are a bunch of places that sell Fried Catfish. We called them as Pecel Lele. I usually eat it twice a week with my colleagues and my family. It sure is delicious. I have an idea to post and describe this food in the future. So make sure to keep following my post on this site.
I Love Watching Anime
My other interest is watching anime. My favorite one is One Piece, which is started in 1997 and still not finished until today. The total episode this February is 921 episodes. In my opinion, One Piece has a great storyline and adventure.
And here are the 5 things about me that I want you to know. However, I won’t answer the 5 things about me that I don’t want you to know. Because I really don’t want people to know about it. I’m sorry, Ben. Haha.
My 10 Questions For You.
- What is your favorite thing to do at the weekend?
- Do you plan to monetize your site?
- Have you ever considered to become a freelance?
- How will you spend your money if you get $10,000 at once?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your plan at the end of this year?
- Is there any place you want to visit? If yes, why?
- Which do you prefer between the old songs and these days’ songs?
- Which kind of company do you want to work in?
- How will you spend your life when you are 50 years old?
My Nominees for The Real Neat Blog Award
- HCMorris from Holly’s World.
- Tracy from Making it Through the Rain.
- Eugenia from Eugi’s Causerie.
- Prashanti from Happiness Inn.
- Lauren from Lauren Writes Too.
- And everyone who comments on this post may nominate themselves for this award.
The Real Neat Blog Award is a great way to connect bloggers and know each other. I have described it in my post previously about linking bloggers’ sites by using this way. The way to nominate and providing questions to nominees is fun and engaging. Thanks for reading this post and visiting The Alkana. I wish you a great and blessed day. I’ll see you soon.